Whenever I have bananas this is my favorite healthy, go-to recipe for breakfast. I love sweets in the morning (especially pancakes) and this is a great way to satisfy the craving.
- 1 banana
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup of oats
- 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon of peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon of chia seeds
- Honey to drizzle on top
- Mash up the banana in a bowl then whisk an egg in the same bowl. After that, add in the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Pour mixture into a greased pan set to medium heat.
- Cook first side until it is firm enough to flip over. Cook other side for as long as you desire. I like it a bit toasty.
- Drizzle with honey and enjoy!