Principal role Broadcasting Productions
Principal role Matthias Van Assche (production manager)
Principal role MMC Video Corp
Principal role Kimberly Haggerty (production manager)
Principal role Alma DDB
Fusion Segment Bieber Fan
Political Ad DCCC
Wonderful Town Modern Dancer Louis O Gerrits Theatre
The Apple Cart Orinthia New World performance
Blood Wedding Mother Black Box (Ethan Henry)
I Love You You’re Perfect Now Change Rose Ritz directed by: Jodie Langel
A Dolls House Nora Scene Study (Scott Wilson)
For Whom The Southern Belle Tolls Ginny NWSA performance (Gail Garrisan)
The Sunkin Living Room Tammy Scene Study (Scott Wilson)
Ludlow Fair Rachel New World performance
The Second Thought Comedies Henrietta Louis O Gerrits Theatre
Street Car Named Desire Blanche New World (Alpern)
A Midsummer Nights Dream Puck Gusman Center
Unbridled Hayley UCF Theatre Main stage
UCF Celebrates the Arts Monologue Dr. Phillips Center
UCF Film- Valerie
Kado Italian Film
The Woman in the Cafe
- New World School of the Arts for Musical Theatre
- Ballet & Jazz training at New World and Just Dance It
- Voice training with Chesne Rhymes (italian & Musical theatre)
- Introduction to scene study. Instructor: Scott Wilson. Acting with Gail Garrisan and Lavonne Canfield.
- Acting for the camera. Instructor: David Qwiat
- Audition Workshop. Instructor: Jeff Hess
- Music Theater duets, and ensemble work. Instructor: Jodie Langel
- Acting workshop with playwright David Caudle (Sunkin Living Room)
- Scene Workshop with David Del Rio
- UCF voice, acting, script analysis, movement, and makeup training
Special Skills & Talents:
Singing (Italian and musical theatre), dancing (jazz & ballet), skiing, pageant modeling (winner of Hawaiian Tropic), biking, proficient with computers, typing, editing, sewing, experience with classical text, woodshop, baking, boaters license, CPR certified, bilingual (Spanish and English), Skinner and Lessac IPA training, drivers license, Meisner training, Theatrical Makeup, and Mask Work.
Represented by: Stellar Talent and Posche Models/Talent
- Bachelor of Arts: Communications, (Graduated December 2017)
Florida International University.
(Member of Kappa Tau Alpha-Honor Society for Journalism and Mass
Communication, Dean’s List every semester, Certificate in Global Media Communication)
- BFA Theatre training 2014-2015
University of Central Florida. (Dean’s List, Theatre performances, Self-written
One-person show at Dr. Phillips Performing Arts Center)
- Account Executive, Current
Howard R. Miller Communications
-Produced pitches, media lists, press releases, media clippings, and content for websites/social media for RMF, WSCS, Phacilitate, & FIU
-Organized interviews with the media, along with being responsible for executing large-scale event duties.
- Assistant Account Executive, 04/2018-07/2018
-Administers support for PR and Advertising accounts, including communicating directly with clients, drafting releases/pitches, monitoring/tracking, handling tight deadlines, and handling crisis situations.
-PR accounts include ALG, AMR Canada, MAPCO, Lionstone, and Gunster. Adverstising Accounts include: Jackson Health System, Downtown Coral Gables, Brown & Brown Profit Centers, and Cleveland Clinic.
- PR Intern, 08/2017-12/2017
-Composed pitches, media summaries, press releases, social media posts, media clippings,
media lists, and event postings for major clients (Hampton, DHL, Sawgrass Mills,
AMResorts), along with devising internal documents for the company.
-Administered receptionist duties and orchestrated tracking and monitoring of media posts.
- Intern, 06/2014-08/2014
Key Lime Interactive
-Organized paperwork, resumes, job applications, spreadsheets, receipts, along with contributing content to corporate’s social media sites and generating spreadsheets for tracking expenditures and employee information.
- Actress (SAG Eligible) 06/2015-
-Commercials (Burger King, McDonalds, Florida Blue, ITT Tech, Pepsi, Toyota), Infomercials/Ads, Music Videos, along with contributing content to MTV, History channel, several apps, and student films.
- Editing- Avid, iMovie, Adobe Photoshop
- Bilingual- English/Spanish
- Writing- Drafting press releases/news releases, pitches, playwriting, speeches, articles
- Meltwater, Cision, TVEyes, Constant Constact, AB Newswire
- Public Speaking- Trained in writing and performing speeches.
- Microsoft Office- Proficient in Excel.
- Social Media Platforms- Has written social posts for clients on various platforms.
- WordPress, Wix