The 2018 Florida Renaissance Festival at Quiet Waters is coming to a conclusion this weekend on March 25th. I went a couple of weeks ago (and last year as well), and trust me it is worth it! Take advantage of the beautiful weather and travel back to the 16th century for an experience like no other.
What You Need To Know:
- It’s open from 10AM-Sunset. Get there early!
- Adult (12+) 1-Day Admission: $25. Child (6-11) 1-Day Admission: $12. Children 5 & under: Free. For more information and to purchase tickets online click here.
- General parking is free at Quiet Waters Park and for the Festival. V.I.P. Parking is available at an additional cost of $20.00 per vehicle.
- Dressing up is encouraged but by no means mandatory.
- Bring cash for tips (please tip the entertainers), and for beer (cash only!!).
- It’s a fun family event for ALL ages.
- There are over 100 performers ready to entertain and to make your experience special. By the way, there are mermaids…..yes, you read that correctly, M-E-R-M-A-I-D-S! Oh, and not to forget live jousting. Click here for the full 2018 Week 6 Entertainment Schedule.
- There are rides and games for everyone to enjoy– including, Renaissance inspired games like archery and tomato throwing.
- There are a bunch of themed stands to shop at and relish.
- You can’t bring pets, but there are cute animals ready to be seen!
- There are great picture spots for all your social media platforms (including a picture spot where you can win a $100 gift card for Xtreme Action Park).